Asalamu alaikum ! My name is Hajar and I am going to show you how I make pancakes. (Remember, before you start, ask your mom or dad for permission to do this) 1. In a big bowl put the following things:
1 cup of flour
crack open one egg
1 cup of milk
1 spoon of baking powder
and 1/4 cup of oil
2. Mix the ingredients together.
Here you can see your ingredients mixed together.
3. Get a pancake pan and butter it.
4. Place the pan on the stove and have your parent turn on the flame to low-medium. (Ask your mom or dad to stay next to you and watch you as you cook, just in case you need their help.)
5. Use a ladle to scoop the mixture and pour it on the pan. Repeat this and cover all the areas of the pan without touching the pancakes to each other. (Be super careful not to touch the sides of the pan. It’s really hot and you can get hurt!)
6.Wait for it to cook.
7. After a minute or 2, you will see little bubbles. That means its time to flip the pancake.Use a spatula to flip each one.
8. When the other side is ready after a few more minutes, you can scoop up the pancake and place it on your plate.
Now your pancakes are ready!
This was so much fun, Alhumdulillah. They are super yummy! Please let us know what you think of my pancake recipe. Write a comment to tell us how your pancakes turned out!
And don’t forget to help your mom or dad clean up the mess. Bye for now 🙂